Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Leaving Windhoek

I picked up a foul African cold on my way here so I've been pretty crook for the whole trip - unfortunately. However, it was great to catch up with old friends and colleagues and see how much they have progressed and achieved since I last worked with them. I've got several potential projects here - so that is wonderful.

Also enjoyed catching up with my friend Rachel who was the first person I met when I came to Namibia in 1996. We nattered a couple of evenings away and I'm going to miss her ... again!

Busy filling suitcases and sorting out the ton of paper I've picked up on this trip. Looking forward to seeing that nice guy in Vancouver - what was his name? Ah yes, John! It seems like I've been away for months.

And in 3 weeks I have to do it all over again ... assuming I get a new passport in London on my way home tomorrow - but that's another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment